Off-road Experience + ATV Package
Our ATV tour adventure is unlike any others in the United States! Our incredible and scenic motorized tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River shows you spectacular wonders that you can’t see anywhere else. Halfway through, we take a short break at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a short swim in the water during the summer time. Learn about the historical significance of the National Park, Colorado River, and the mines of Eldorado Canyon.
Our one-of-a-kind ATV Tour starts with a pick up from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel by one of our master tour guides in a luxury shuttle. During your complimentary shuttle ride, enjoy an educational, private tour of the history of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Park, Colorado River, and Las Vegas. You will learn everything you possibly need to and more! If you have any questions along the way, our tour guides will gladly answer them so feel free to ask. We will take you through the Scenic Mojave Desert to the Hoover Dam Bridge where you will have 15 minutes to take as many pictures as you want! As you stand 900 feet above the Colorado River, you’ll marvel at the incredible view before you.
Afterward, we will take you to the staging area in Lake Mead National Park to start your thrilling, unforgettable Scenic Motorized ATV adventure to the Colorado River. Ride 22 miles along the Lake Mead National Park trails and while you take in the breathtaking desert landscape, plants, and wildlife. Halfway through, you’ll be able to take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River. After your short dip in the waters of the Colorado River, we’ll drive back through the Lake Mead National Park trails so you can see the view one last time.
Then, you’ll have the chance to show what you’re made of on our 1-mile-off-road professional race track in your choice of Pro Race Truck, Pro Dune Buggy, or Razor to get your blood flowing and your adrenaline going!
Finally, we’ll end your adventure at our onsite restaurant where you can lounge and enjoy our World Famous All American Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries, and soda (vegetarian option available). Once you’re done eating, we will take you back to Las Vegas with memories like being in a real Pro2 Lucas Oil or TORQ short course off-road race!
Call to book today! 702.830.7340
5 Laps –
7 Laps –
10 Laps –
All packages include:
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Burger, Fries, and Soda (vegetarian option available)
- No prior experience necessary – you will learn all the skills needed on the day of your race.
- All drivers must be 18 years old.
- Children under the age of 18 can participate in this adventure but must ride as a passenger or ride as a HOT LAP.
- The minimum age is 6 years old. Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted on tour.
- In order to purchase a passenger package at least 1 driver package must be purchased.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Please be sure to eat prior to your scheduled pick up time. There are no food or drinks allowed on the tour shuttle. Lunch is included with all packages and will be served during your adventure.
- During the ATV Tour there is a section of hiking to get down to the Colorado River. This adventure is not recommended for individuals who have a hard time walking or have serious health or medical conditions.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-213-3397 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.