Off Road Experience + Grand Canyon Air
Ready for an unforgettable outdoor adventure that you’ll only find in Las Vegas? We begin with a complimentary ride from your Las Vegas strip hotel to our Helicopter Airport to board our VIP luxury helicopters for a truly amazing journey. Once we take off, expect to see out-of-this-world aerial views of the Mojave Desert while we fly you through the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
When we arrive, you’ll be taken aback by the towering cliffs and beautiful multi-colored walls covered with crimson, orange, purple, and black created over the course of 100 million years! Then, descend 1,500 feet below the top of the canyon as you marvel in its size and intensity. Sit back and enjoy the amazing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” for nearly 10 miles. You will land nearly 4,000 feet below the rim of the canyon for a 30-minute champagne toast and short picnic. Once we take off from the grand canyon, you’ll have one last chance to look at the wonder before you. When we land at our private helicopter pad, we will take you to your next destination.
Upon arrival of our 1-mile-off-road professional race track, you’ll get the chance to test drive in your choice of Pro Race Truck, Pro Dune Buggy, or Razor to get some speed and get your blood flowing!
Finally, we’ll end your adventure at our onsite restaurant and bar where you can lounge and enjoy our World Famous All American Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries, and soda (vegetarian option available). Once you’re done eating, we will take you back to Las Vegas with memories like being in a real Pro2 Lucas Oil or TORQ short course off-road race!
Off Road Experience + Grand Canyon Air Packages
All packages include:
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian option available)
- Complimentary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel
(7:00 am to 8:00 am & 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm 7 days a week)
- Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon (60 minutes)
- Champagne landing at the bottom of the canyon
- Race your choice of Pro Race Truck, Pro Dune Buggy, Razor, or Pro Rally Car
- Lunch: World-Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda
(Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop Off at your hotel or any Las Vegas Strip Location
Approximate Duration: 8 hours
(hotel to hotel)
- No prior experience necessary – you will learn all the skills needed on the day of your race.
- All drivers must be 18 years old, and must present a valid government issued ID upon arrival. No Drivers license is required.
- Due to a safety concern, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Passengers on the helicopter exceeding 250 lbs/112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- A valid photo identification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license.
- All packages are priced per person.
- If you are are staying at a hotel off the main strip there is a $100 transportation fee if you would like to be picked up from your hotel. We pick up from almost all Strip hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard and select Off-Strip hotels. We do not provide pick up from Air B&B’s or Off-Strip Timeshare properties. If you are staying at a location that we do not provide transportation from you can meet at our corporate office for complementary round trip transportation to and from our facility. Please call our reservation line at 702-213-3397 to confirm if your hotel is an approved pick up location.
Refund policy – All sales are final. Only store credit will be given based on the severity of the situation, and documentation supplied. Call (702) 333-0999 to rebook. Customers testing positive for Covid-19 will be issued a store credit good for 2 years.