Off Road Racing + Grand Canyon Air
Ready for an unforgettable outdoor adventure that you’ll only find in Las Vegas? We begin with a complimentary ride from your Las Vegas strip hotel to our Helicopter Airport to board our VIP luxury helicopters for a truly amazing journey. Once we take off, expect to see out-of-this-world aerial views of the Mojave Desert while we fly you through the Colorado River down to the Grand Canyon.
When we arrive, you’ll be taken aback by the towering cliffs and beautiful multi-colored walls covered with crimson, orange, purple, and black created over the course of 100 million years! Then, descend 1,500 feet below the top of the canyon as you marvel in its size and intensity. Sit back and enjoy the amazing views of one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World” for nearly 10 miles. You will land nearly 4,000 feet below the rim of the canyon for a 30-minute champagne toast and short picnic. Once we take off from the grand canyon, you’ll have one last chance to look at the wonder before you. When we land at our private helicopter pad, we will take you to your next destination.
Upon arrival of our 1-mile-off-road professional race track, you’ll get the chance to test drive in your choice of Pro Race Truck, Pro Dune Buggy, Razor, or Pro Rally Car to get some speed and get your blood flowing!
Finally, we’ll end your adventure at our onsite restaurant and bar where you can lounge and enjoy our World Famous All American Burger made from 100% Angus beef, fresh cut fries, and soda (vegetarian option available). Once you’re done eating, we will take you back to Las Vegas with memories like being in a real Pro2 Lucas Oil or TORQ short course off-road race!
Off Road Racing + Grand Canyon Air Packages
5 Laps –
7 Laps –
10 Laps –
All packages include:
- 1-on-1 Coaching
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Burger, Fries, and Soda (Vegetarian option available)
Bachelor Parties of 6 or more receive a half hour open bar
- No prior experience necessary – you will learn all the skills needed on the day of your race.
- All drivers must be 16 years old. Children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger.
- Children must be 12 years old and 5 feet tall to shoot. All children under the age of 12 can participate in this adventure as a non-shooter.
- All children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- In order to purchase a passenger package at least 1 driver package must be purchased.
- There is a limit of 3 passengers per driver. – Due to a safety concern, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- Passengers on the helicopter exceeding 250 lbs/112 kg will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Comfort seat weight limit is subject to change due to other passengers body weights and helicopter balances.
- Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- A valid photo identification will be required at the time of check-in. This can either be a valid passport or driver’s license.
- All packages are priced per person.
- Gold Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: Barrett 50cal – 15 rounds
- Platinum Package: SUBSTITUTE FOR ALL GUNS: M2 Deuce 50cal – 35 rounds