Off-Road Racing School
Whether you’re a novice or a pro, our 1 or 2-day racing school will make you better, faster, and more efficient on our 1-mile professional off-road dirt race track. Driving your choice of Pro Race Truck, Dune Buggy, or Razor!
Our Off-Road Racing School is the perfect program for beginners or for experienced to sharpen your skills. You’ll be in good hands as our professional racing instructors will guide you through every part of the learning experience.
Our racing program will include all of the necessary skills such as the best methods to brake, finding the best line, and cornering techniques.
In our 1 or 2 day school, your experience on the track will improve your skills as a driver both on and off the track!
- No prior experience necessary – you will learn all the skills needed on the day of your race.
- All drivers must be 18 years old and must present a valid government issued ID upon arrival. Drivers license not required.
- The minimum age is 6 years old. Children under the age of 6 will not be permitted on tour.
- Children between the ages of 6 to 17 must purchase a NON-Driver Package.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this adventure.
- All packages are priced per person.
- For people in your group who do not want to drive but just want to watch can purchase a NON-DRIVER package.